How to Pack Cosmetics for Shipping
American actress Gwyneth Paltrow once said “Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.” Cosmetics have been used for centuries by both men and women, and for good reason – they help us look better and feel better!
The needs of consumers have become increasingly personalized, compounded by the rise of influencers who build communities with niche demands and preferences. These increasingly varied needs are also reflected in the inventory of major make-up stores like Sephora that sell cosmetics ranging from Korea to US.
There are increasing opportunities for small businesses or individuals to try their hand at selling cosmetics to a huge international market. One important consideration in execution is how to ship the beauty products so that they arrive at their destination undamaged. So, for those who are shipping cosmetics, here are some steps for you to follow when packing your cosmetics for shipping:
- Use thermal bubble wrap and wrap the product 4 to 6 times
- For fragile items, wrap it more times
- If shipping more than one item, wrap each item separately
- After wrapping the item, tape the wrap so it doesn’t get loose during transit
- Add a layer of packing peanuts to a cardboard box and place the wrapped item in the center of the box
- Fill up the rest of the spaces with packing peanuts or other cushioning materials
- Seal up and tape all corners of the box
- Label “fragile”
For those who find it troublesome to pack the cosmetics themselves, JustShip has packing services available for you!
JustShip recently opened up shipping to Belgium. Shipping from Singapore to Belgium can be affordable and fuss-free with the right service provider. If you are worried about shipping costs to Belgium, JustShip is the right company for you! We offer cheap parcel delivery to Belgium when you need to ship from Singapore to Belgium.
For more information, click on Cheapest way to ship to Belgium.