Shampoo is a necessity for most of us in our daily lives. It helps us remove unwanted sebum, dandruff, and other impurities. Over time, many companies have developed different types of shampoo designed for different types of hair types and different needs. Some shampoos help give users with thin hair more volume, whereas other shampoos repair the damage of the user’s hair.
If you are running your own business, shipping shampoo internationally can be quite difficult as there will be various forms to fill. Since shampoos typically come in liquid form, shipping them overseas can be rather complicated as every country has its own set of rules and regulations.
Here are some precautionary steps you can take to ensure that your package is acceptable for shipping with us:
- First, make sure that your liquid shampoo is in a sealed and waterproof container
- Second, place the container in a watertight bag and separate the shampoo container and the exterior container with absorbent material like paper towels or cotton balls (The absorbent material should be sufficient in absorbing all the shampoo in the event of a leakage)
- Third, place everything in a cardboard box and seal it up (Add cushioning materials in the empty spaces)
- Last, add the required labels
Things to take note of:
- Check the ingredients of your shampoo carefully. Flammable liquids are restricted by FedEx and will require you to fill up administrative forms before you can ship them overseas.
- Check the maximum volume per shipment. Your package may be rejected if you ship more than the stated amount (Dependent on the country you are shipping to)
- If your shampoo contains any alcohol, it will be considered a dangerous good shipment
For shippers who are looking for a fuss-free shipping experience, JustShip has professional packing services available for you! We can pack your shampoo in a space-saving and cost-saving way.
If you are looking to send parcel to Australia, JustShip has recently opened up shipping from Singapore to Australia. No more having to worry about the high prices of shipping to Australia as JustShip offers cheap shipping from Singapore to Australia!
For more information, click on cheap way to send parcel to Australia.